Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rite Aid has cool AG sized stuff

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NYkiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was getting some supplies for my daughter and found some great little doll sized items. They have these erasers that are shaped like tiny hamburgers and hot dogs, sandwiches and french fries. They also have these tiny memo books with a snap closure that are sized for AG dolls. I got a bunch for us!

    I'd post a photo if I could but I cannot upload.

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for sharing. We don't have a store in our area, but it gives me an idea of looking at school supplies for similar items. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •